Links to other churches
- Charity Shops Update 10 January 2021
Due to the new restrictions announced early in January, both charity shops will be closed until at least the end of the month.
We look forward to welcoming you, and your donations, later in the year.
- Carol Service 2020 20 December 2020
Following St Helena’s tradition we held a Carol Service – but with only Christopher and Anne present, but streamed live. All the readers were recorded and played in. We had some technical hitches at the start when the software but received thanks from as far away as Wales for the service!
- Charity Shop news 16 December 2020The Larnaca charity shop will close after Monday 21st December and reopen on 11th January, 2021.The Pervolia shop will close after Christmas Eve and reopen on 2nd January, 2021.They thank you for your support during a difficult year and look forward to welcoming you, and your donations, in 2021!December 16th 2020
- New Restrictions 11 December 2020
New restrictions came into operation today, which mean that congregations are unable to attend worship in church buildings.
All our Sunday services from St Helena’s are streamed, so we will continue with that as the clergy are permitted to be in the church to lead worship.
We hope to be able to design the Christmas Carol Service on Sunday 20 December at 6.00pm so that a number of voices take part.
As we will not be able to meet face to face at church, please do keep in touch with us and with each other by phone and email, and make a daily time to pray for each other.11th December 2020
- Geoff’s Health 15 November 2020
Those of you who attended our service in St Helena’s or who joined us online on 15th November will have observed that while he was presiding at the service Geoff Graham became unwell.
What you will not have been able to see is that, after moving to sit in the porch, he was attended by paramedics. By this time he was already feeling much better and was able to stay at church for refreshments after the service and then go out to lunch before going home.
Geoff is going to take some sick leave for a while to recover his strength and we look forward to seeing him back behind the lectern and altar before long.